WE ARE BACK!
TREE CLIMB COURSES WITH PRIOR BOOKING.
PEDAÇOS DE AVENTURA has the label “Establishment“ Clean & Safe”, created by Turismo de Portugal which aims to recognize Tourist Enterprises, Tourism Enterprises and Travel and Tourism Agencies that assume a commitment to comply with the recommendations of the National Tourist Authority in coordination with the Directorate-General for Health to reduce the risk of contamination of their spaces with SARS-CoV-2 (new coronavirus)
This recognition is valid until April 30, 2021 and requires the implementation in companies with an internal protocol that, according to the recommendations of the Directorate-General for Health, ensures the necessary hygiene to avoid risks of contagion and guarantees safe procedures for the functioning of tourist activities.
PEDAÇOS de AVENTURA, participates in this incentive and in the resumption of tourism at national and international level, reinforcing everyone's confidence in the destination Portugal and its tourist resources.
In this way, we guarantee the following to our customers:
- Alcohol-based solution dispenser next to the sanitary facilities (main entrance door);
- Dispenser with liquid soap and paper towels, in the sanitary facilities;
- Personal protective equipment available (disposable mask and gloves).
Pedaços de aventura ensures:
- The washing and disinfection of surfaces, objects of common use and the individual protection equipment inherent to the activities (harness, carabiners, roller and others), after each activity.
- To reduce the number of participants in the course;
- To allow only 1 participant per bridge and per platform, in the course;
- Comply with the procedures of hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, social conduct and personal protective equipment, of its employees. There will also be monitoring and recording of individual temperature twice a day.
It is also essential that all participants or visitors help and collaborate with PEDAÇOS DE ADVENTURA in these new procedures.
THANK YOU and SEE YOU SOON!